1. Price agreed by vendor & buyer
2. Proposal of compromesso signed by vendor & buyer
(i) Vendor & buyer details
(ii) Property details including Catastal
(iii) Agreed purchase price
(iv) Agreed deposit
(v) Notary fees at cost to buyer
(vi) Conclusion date
3. Buyer's (all parties who name's will be on the deed) to obtain "codice fiscale" personal tax code number
4. Optional opening an Italian bank account
5. Closing appointment with the Notary (usually within 8 weeks from signing proposal/compromesso)
(i) All necessary funds prepared to close
(ii) If you do not understand Italian an interpreter will be required (please see a list of our services)
(iii) The deed will be read out in Italian by the Notary and translated by the interpreter
(iv) The balance is paid to the vendor by the buyer
(v) The keys are exchanged by vendor & buyer with responsibility for the property changing hands to the buyer
(vi) All agency fees to be paid
(vii) The deed will be registered by the Notary and despatched to the province land registry office.
The deed will be registered with the new owners name. A copy is produced, stamped and returned to the Notary's office.
This is a copy for the new owners, please allow 6 weeks.
The Notary's office will check that there is no debt being carried on the building.
The vendor is the rightful owner/or has the right to sell (Power of Attorney).
Catastal information conforms to the property being purchased.